Friday, March 17, 2006

what a waste

[gw] I'm in the process of moving my books and magazines that are downstairs to Yvonne's. Primarily cause I have to redo the flooring and I don't have the space to put it upstairs. They are heavy I tell you. What do most people do with their magazines? I've kept most of mine cause I figure they'll be that one day that I'll want to go through and read them again. Probably untrue. But what do most people do with their magazines? Throwing them away seem such a waste.

And can anyone tell me why gas prices shot up to the 2.30-2.40 range in the past two weeks? I see no news articles about the international crude oil market. Here's a good article.

3 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we half priced books our magazines. they give you almost nothing, but at least someone else will read them.

 
At 3/17/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger graciechiao said...

i recycle my mags in the paper recycling bin behind WHCC.

 
At 3/20/2006 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep all of my old magazines also...I've heard that hospitals and shelters will take old magazines, to give people a variety of stuff to read.

I had to pay $2.54/gal yesterday here in Dallas =(!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home