Wednesday, March 15, 2006

dooce

[gw] So i got caught up reading dooce's blog today. She was the first blogger who got fired for blogging about her coworkers. I happened to find it when I was reading up on happenings of SXSW. And about SXSW . .. oddly, I'm surprised about how there's a complete lack of traffic there is downtown. Or maybe I just don't venture far enough. Or maybe Austin is really overrun by students. They are on spring break right now. So it's a easy low stress drive home.

So recently, I feel like I've gained all the weight back that I've lost. I measured myself yesterday, still the same. But, I got to get back on a running regimen again. Goodness, the amount of work that you have to put in to feel good about your body. It's relentless. Fine, fine, one more crunch.

I'm making Yvonne update you about her birthday weekend which was actually awhile back. But this past weekend we went to a "Weekend to Remember" conference. My overall feelings from it. I've heard it all before, but it was a good reminder, and good for Yvonne and I to hear it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home