Friday, February 03, 2006

What's wrong with my eyelid?


What's wrong with my eyelid?
Originally uploaded by fortewu.
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my eyelid? I was woken up at 5am this morning. Not because I wanted to, but I was paged. . . :( Oh the glory of being in IT. But now, I'm exhausted. TGIF, and I get to catch up on some sleep. I have about 3 loads of laundry to do, and some vacuuming as well. First weekend away from Yvonne since August. Pray for Yvonne as she works through the weekend as she's nearing the end of her project.

3 Comments:

At 2/03/2006 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, i'll pray for you guys!!! hope your project ends soon yvonne, and gordo, hope your eye heals soon. i dunno what's wrong with your eyelid - do you have a stye? if it hurts, maybe it is a stye. ask dr. tao.

 
At 2/03/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger the crafty baker said...

no doesn't hurt, but i heard cedar levels are back up again, so maybe it's allergies. . .

 
At 2/04/2006 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it does look like a stye. yum. try the warm compresses and don't rub it. btw, i was woken up at 3:45 this morning i think. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home