Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Deal of the Week

[gw] Saw this posted on one of my deal sites: TMobile Unlimited Family Messaging Plan for $9.99 It's quite nice. Now I can text message Yvonne, so I won't disturb her with a call if she's busy. It's valid for sms, pictures, and video! Hot deal especially since it's 4.99 for 1 line. Now I get all lines. :)

So for Valentine's day, Yvonne and I actually celebrated it last Saturday. We went to Cheesecake Factory (my favorite restaurant, and one of Yvonne's favorites.) How can you not like this place? It has the best service, quality food, and don't forget the awesome cheesecakes! Yum!! We ordered our favorite appetizer, calamari, and favorite dish, Louisiana Chicken Pasta. We tried a new dish as well, Chicken Madeira, cause I was craving their mashed potatoes and Yvonne was craving asparagus. And let me tell you that was a great choice. The chicken was great! Our waters were always filled, and the manager went to check on our dishes in the kitchen after we finished our calamari. Can't wait for the next time. (picutres to come)

But after the Freescale Marathon this weekend. I'm going to go down some KFC and Marie Callendar's Kahlua cream cheese pie.

2 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 12:50 AM, Blogger thelins said...

John and I always share the calamari (this place has the best) and Chicken Madeira when we go to Cheesecake Factory. It's so much food! The one in Pasadena is always packed so we've only gone once since we've been here... and plus, I haven't been able to eat chicken since last November (weird pregnancy hormones). Happy V-day to you two.

 
At 2/16/2006 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and Gordon's first text message to me yesterday was, ':) love you'...=D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home