Wednesday, February 22, 2006

boo. . .

[gw] So looking over my split times, I'm more upset with myself now that I didn't finish under 5. I could have. boo. But I have to give myself a break. With temperatures hovering a little bit over freezing the whole race. With this whole warm winter, I was not prepared. I never have run in cold freezing temperatures.

And my plan of splurging on all the food I put off till after the marathon isn't working. I can't bring myself to eat that much. Yvonne has had more influence on me than I thought. :) hee hee. So I think I'm going to stick with spinach salads for lunch.

My ankle is more sore than it has been. I've stopped taking ibuprofen cause I want to toughen it out and cause of the side effects, but I might take one tonight. Here's a
link that I got about pain meds.

Coming soon. . . my marathon and distance challenge medals! whoop!

1 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so awesome. i wish i could run a marathon. but not that badly. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home