Wednesday, March 22, 2006

razr fans

[gw] So I finally remembered to google if anyone else had problems with dust showing up underneath the razr screen. It happened to me, and it's annoying to look at the screen under direct light. This is what you need to do. Insert a pin at the corner of the screen, and run it down the side. The screen protector is actually held on with some sticky glue, and it's possible for dust to get in. If you damage the screen protector, you can get one for $4. But that's another search that i don't need at the moment, but I'm sure you can get it on ebay. I can now get on with my normal life.

Last weekend, wedding #1 - Jamie and Andrew, ran into my old piano duet partner. It's a small world after all. They had a special drink made for them, the Fong-tini. A little bit sweet with the blue curacao, but very cool indeed. One thing we got out of the wedding. There is no need for proper etiquette at an Asian wedding with 450 people. Everyone WILL show up 10-15 minutes late. So plan for it.

This weekend, wedding #2 of this year - John and Michelle. Holla!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home