Friday, August 18, 2006

moving sux . . . but mostly done!

[g] In the process of moving, and it's soooo not fun. Why are there no available UHAULs? I had to rent a uhaul and the only thing available was a 26'. Do you know how big those are? I can't move around in this thing! Dude, and I reserved a smaller one! geez! I'm a little frustrated. :( Anyone want to help me pack up and move? All day 8/19/06 give me a call. :) Calling all volunteers.

Shoutouts to Peter Sun, Christina Huang, Eric and Fiona Mah, and my mom and sis who helped me move stuff in! Mostly thanks to Yvonne who put up with my whining and moaning. :) Whew! that was an ordeal.

1 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez, 26' is huuuge. you better get some cables to tie things to the sidebars so they don't slide around. costco sells a nice pk of bungee cords in all different sizes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home