Wednesday, August 09, 2006

new snack and pretty sky


[y] my good friend kat tang stopped by my office the other day to pick something up and gave me a box of green tea cream coated pocky sticks! some of you probably remember eating chocolate or strawberry covered pocky sticks...and then white chocolate...but i had no idea there were green tea pocky sticks...and they're sooo good! these are probably my new favorite snack for now...

also, on my way to austin, i took a few pictures of the sky because there were so many sun rays...the sun was hidden behind a few clouds, but it was bursting out at any opening in the clouds. it totally reminded me of God's majesty...

4 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah; I totally have to try the green tea pocky!! I love "God Sky"(what I call it, anyway =P)...the sunset ones are the prettiest =)

 
At 8/09/2006 10:04 PM, Blogger kat said...

hahaha. so i guess they're good. so i will try to eat mine now. AHAHAHAA. i'll make you my official pocky-taster. they had some other flavors too!!!!

 
At 8/14/2006 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh.. yummy! i'm gonna have to search for that now. i love pocky! hahaha~

 
At 8/14/2006 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kat...i want one too! i love watching sky during sunset and sunrise...it's like seeking and knowing that He is up there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home