Tuesday, August 15, 2006

3, 2, 1. . Bungee. . . Wait.

[g] Ed,Gordo Leung, and I went bungee jumping the night before Ed's wedding. It was the last thing we did. We first went bowling, where the married guys pulled a win from behind in the last couple of frames. It was fun hanging out. Ed seemed calm and collected. So back to bungee jumping. We got there at midnight. I was pretty tired from waking up early to travel to Dallas, but I had to bungee. We went to Zero Gravity. They have a couple of thrill seeking rides there. So only 3 of us did it, while a couple of guys just stood there and watched. (I'm generally a thrill seeker, I'll do anything once.) I had to climb up 7 stories, and then the guy up there made me go immediately. I wanted to rest a bit from climbing those stairs. At least I wasn't out of breathe thanks to my running. I supposedly jumped wrong, but I blame that on going first. I was suppose to lock my legs and fall head first. But once I started going over, I just jumped. Was it scary? It doesn't look so high from the ground, but when you're up top. It's pretty high. I was scared yes for a second or two, but I wasn't going to back out. The guy did a count down, 3, 2, 1, Bungee, and I just stood there. He just kept saying go, you can do it, just go. Maybe 3 seconds later, I just went. So here it is. . .



And yes, that's me screaming like a girl. I usually scream at everything. Just to let it all out. Makes it more exhilarating. And yes, that's all the guys laughing at me.


That's me when it was all over.

And that's Ed jumping.

I'll have to digitize my skydiving video and upload it too.

7 Comments:

At 8/15/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger King Kong Rah Rah Rah said...

nice. (i know that scream anywhere)

 
At 8/15/2006 2:52 PM, Blogger graciechiao said...

AH HA HAHAHA! that's great. :) thanks for giving me a good laugh.

 
At 8/15/2006 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! cools!! :)

 
At 8/16/2006 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There wasn't a [y] or [g] at the beginning of the entry, and I got to the part where "I'm a thrill seeker and will try everything once" and finally figured it out =)

 
At 8/16/2006 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woweeeeee
no whiplash?
ahahahaha

 
At 8/17/2006 2:15 AM, Blogger Foodinese Queen said...

that is hilarious!

 
At 8/21/2006 9:13 AM, Blogger the crafty baker said...

nope, no wipelash. I'm pretty limber. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home