Thursday, July 06, 2006

superman

[gw] So wifey and I finally got to watch a movie together this past July 4th weekend. And what more American than, Superman. We wanted it to watch it in 3D Imax, but of course it was sold out. (Thank you google text for helping us out so we didn't have to drive 30min for no reason.) So we went to the closest one.

Superman, eh, it was okay. Not what I was wanting. I wanted more action and more story. But don't get me wrong, still worth it to go and watch, especially if your a Superman fan. This weekend though I watched the A&E special on Superman. That was really interesting although I fell asleep, cause it was on so late. But it brought together the full story, from the comics, the Christopher Reeve movies from the 70s and 80s, Lois and Clark, and Smallville. I'm still unsure on how Superman was involved in the Justice League though. Anyone have ideas?

So the scenes where Superman was flying were good, but I've seen the same technology used before. There was no wow effect with him flying or saving the plane. There was good acting though especially with Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor.

Which brings me to one of those fun questions, if you had a superpower what would it be and why?

For me? I like Rogue's, even though she's a girl, I can get all the superpowers you have. :) Though that would be a curse if I wasn't able to even touch my wifey. Okay, I'll go with, speed. So I can get more things done in the day, and it's also my names sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home