Tuesday, May 30, 2006

get stuff done

[gw] Man, 11 days and counting now. Woke up early this morning so Yvonne and I could go down to the county office to get the marriage license. $41 and took 5 minutes. Went right up to the desk and was probably the nicest county office I've seen. They had flat screen lcds and good cable management in the ceilings. Very nice.

This past Memorial Day weekend was full of last minute wedding stuff. Last night, more things kept popping up in my head. I think I was just shouting them to Yvonne while she was working on the slideshow. Don't remember. . . still a few things left, and need to organize all the things that we delegated off so everyone understands the responsibilities.


Anyways, for all you guys that had weddings recently and registered for Calphalon products. Here's a good deal to get some extra items. Yvonne really liked the baking pan that I've gotten already. Calphalon deal.

1 Comments:

At 5/30/2006 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eek. That means 9 days before we take Kenzie on her first plane ride and trip to TX.

and I'm an All Clad girl ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home