Friday, July 07, 2006

Half portions

[gw] This is for my "need to portion control my food intake" wife who incidentally has made me a "portion control, please eat dinner earlier, no greasy foods after 8pm" husband.

Did you know Chuy's does half orders? During lunch and dinner. Just ask for it. A waitress told us about it, she was extra nice and prompt with refilling of our water.

Yvonne's favorite dish: Vegetarian Enchiladas
Gordon's favorite dish: Ground Sirloin "Big as Yo Face" Burritos with BOOM BOOM SAUCE
And we both love the free chips and salsa with the jalapeno ranch (ask for it if they don't give it to you.)

2 Comments:

At 7/11/2006 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? How can you get a "Big as 'half' your face" burrito. That's not right at all. =)

 
At 8/12/2006 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home