Friday, July 21, 2006

dance

Has anyone been keeping up with "So You Think You Can Dance?" Finally, Dimitry is gone. That guy could not dance anything but ballroom. Plus, just showing your pecs doesn't mean you're a good dancer. My favorite dancer? Donyelle. You can tell that she's having fun and doing her best each week. I'm rooting for her. I love watching the coreographed group dances the most. My new favorite coreographer: Tyce Diorio.

So in anyways, as I watch that in the background yesterday, I've been working on trying to get exchange working through rpc over https. Anyone want to help me? I can't get it working. It's so frustrating. I realized yesterday I know noone in IT. Other than Yvonne, but she's in consulting and does programming. help me. . . sigh.

4 Comments:

At 7/22/2006 10:22 AM, Blogger graciechiao said...

yes, we've been following it. (as we did last season, too.) dimitry had to go. but i'm starting to get annoyed with the judges. they obviously have biases. the ones they like can do no wrong, while the ones they don't, they criticize no matter what. it's sick.

regarding your second paragraph, i say, "wha?"

 
At 7/23/2006 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm rooting for donyelle and benji! it's time for heidi to go..

 
At 7/24/2006 5:12 AM, Blogger thelins said...

john and i want allison and benji to win.

we want to see ivan go!! we can't understand why people love him so much...

 
At 8/11/2006 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home