Friday, December 02, 2005

taking it easy . . .

So we decided to slow things down and just gather information first before making any decisions. Taking everyone's advice and going to just enjoy our engagement period together. Continue to pray for us though. Hard to plan for a wedding long distance, and when both of us aren't in Houston to look at sites there either.

In other news, Liquid is gearing up for a
Blindspot event: Aids Awareness. Should be an eye opening time.

I'm also shopping for a new cell phone carrier. After eight years of being with Sprint, I'm looking into other carriers. Mainly cause Yvonne and I would like to be on the same plan. We're in luck too cause both of our contracts are ending. Does everyone like the Razor? You make $50.01 from buy.com

3 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in Austin planning for a wedding in Seattle... Johnny did all the inital legwork (ceremony and reception site) - the rest is really doable from afar. Although it's easy to slip into the whole wedding is about me me me, it's not. It's really about giving glory to God and celebrating with friends and family. If you keep that in mind, then your decisions will slide into the right priorities. I enjoyed a vast majority of the wedding planning... you know, all the spreadsheets and lists. In any case, preparing for the marriage is MUCH more important ;)

 
At 12/03/2005 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have the razr. i like it. =)

 
At 12/05/2005 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sis has the razr and she likes it. and smart thinking about taking it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home