Tuesday, November 29, 2005

book review: Pocket Idiot's Guide to Being a Groom


This was given to me by a friend. I knew a lot of the stuff in here already. So it wasn't much help, it's a quick read. It was nice to have everything in one book and a reminder that you aren't alone. It's always nice to read what will be happening to you and the decisions you have to make. I like feeling prepared. Made me feel lucky to have Yvonne though, cause she wouldn't make me do a lot of the stuff that some bridzillas in the book did to their grooms. Also made me thank God for bringing us family and friends who gave us good us good advice and suggestions as our relationship matured, so a lot of the bigger issues have already been worked out. It's a pocket guide, can't expect too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home