Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm back

[gw] Finished my last assignment for the semester! woohoo! I didn't know the grading system of DTS was so difficult. An A- is a 93-94, which gives a 3.7 GPA. Man, no more perfect 4.0. I only have 3 weeks off before I start a one week winter class that I have to start reading for. So not much a break for me! But I hope to get in a book that isn't required by my class (25 Surprising Marriages.) But I also need to finish all those wedding Thank You cards that I haven't been able to finish because of classes. I'll do that while traveling and resting on the beach of Hawaii!!

1 Comments:

At 12/20/2006 3:55 PM, Blogger King Kong Rah Rah Rah said...

Univ. of Washington has a tenth of a point grade point system. Talk about difficult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home