Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Deal

[gw] I haven't had a chance to update in awhile. I'm behind in uploading pics and making my comments on the books I've read. I've been in a study hole. Non-stop papers and reading. So I'll try and do better. Thank you for everyone that supported and prayed for us while in Bolivia. We'll put up more pics soon, here's one from Santa Cruz though. But, I'll be in a hole a couple more weeks. I have six papers to write and 3 finals to study for. whew.

The house in Austin finally closed and sold. Last amount of money I'll make for awhile. All proceeds will be going to the fine institution of DTS.

New Deal for everyone who likes movies. Buy 1 get 1 free movie ticket from Fandango if you have a Discover card. See details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home