Saturday, May 17, 2008

recent baking...

[y] i just recently downloaded pictures from my camera to my computer and was reminded of several pictures from my recent baking expoits...
tiramisu swirl cheesecakes

spinach and sun-dried tomato quiche in phyllo crust

red velvet/strawberry cake balls covered in ghirardelli chocolate

red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting

cinnamon apple and cranberry palmier

fresh strawberry cupcake with strawberry frosting

spinach quiche

banana nut muffin with oat crumble

white chocolate fruit tart

8 Comments:

At 5/18/2008 5:10 PM, Blogger Tabatha said...

Thanks. Now I'm hungry....

 
At 5/18/2008 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. my. goodness... and where was I for all this? how could you not invite me over??

amazingly beautiful.

 
At 5/19/2008 3:34 PM, Blogger Edmund and Alicia said...

whoah! you should offer a baking class or something. i'd sign up!

 
At 5/23/2008 8:44 AM, Blogger fortewu! said...

the spinach quiche and the white chocolate fruit tart were my favorite. :)

 
At 5/23/2008 5:44 PM, Blogger amelia said...

I think your second career could be a pastry chef! Amazing!

 
At 6/12/2008 7:57 AM, Blogger the taos said...

oh my goodness!! open up a bakery already!

 
At 6/12/2008 7:58 AM, Blogger the taos said...

YUMMY. ok, had to leave another post. Let's make spinach quiches this weekend!! You're making me hungry.

 
At 12/27/2008 7:38 PM, Blogger prianca said...

i love ur baking skills yvonne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home